Western European and USA markets have significant investment potential:
- Our investment in the business is designed to position us ahead of client demand trends, which we deliver across channels, asset classes and geographies to help meet client needs.
- Our comprehensive range of active, passive and alternative investment capabilities has been constructed over many years to help clients achieve their investment objectives.
The CGP Fund’s investment targets are the projects with equity IRR of over 15% with an average investment horizon of 3 to 5 years.
CGP Funds invests into Western Europe and USA, making outright acquisitions, or acquiring interests by structuring joint ventures with private and public companies. The Fund aims to invest into those assets for which demand remains stable.
- Core Strategy: investments in low-risk, income producing, high-quality stabilized assets.
- Higher Yield Income Strategy: Institutional quality assets, if offered at substantial discounts to NAV.
- Value-Added Strategy: higher-returning segment of the market. The value is added by identifying physical, operational or financial issues that can be improved by professional management. Moderate leverage is employed.
- Opportunistic Strategy: high quality projects at the development stage. These investments are highly leveraged.